Our HistoryEkavi Ltd is a leading International Corporate Services provider based in Cyprus.
Our Only GoalTo give the best professional service is not one of our goals, it is our only goal.
Our only goal is achieved because of our long experience, our qualified and specialised staff, the personal service and attention offered to our clients by the directors.
- Demonstrating a genuine concern in the issues and problems facing our clients and working closely with them to deliver and help them implement inspired solutions.
- Developing long-term constructive business relationships with our clients is more important to us than short-term profit.
- Recruiting high caliber individuals and helping them develop all the necessary professional and ethical attributes needed to make them all rounded business advisors.
- Striving for objectivity in all professional and business judgments.
- Integrity is the cornerstone of our firm. Preserving our honour and good name is paramount to us and is never compromised.
Our ClientsOur firm has a wide range international clientele, both listed companies in international stock exchanges as well as private companies which have been able to benefit from the favourable tax regime in Cyprus and maximise their worldwide profits. The most common types of our clients are listed below:
- International trade companies
- Companies Trading in Securities
- Holding and Investment Companies
- Financing companies
- Real Estate companies
- Architectural and Engineering Companies
- Intellectual Property Companies
- IT Companies
- Insurance companies
- Ship Management companies
- International Trusts
- Newspaper Publishing companies
- Golf Clubs
- International Retail Franchises
- Forex companies
Andreas N. Gregoriou
- Founder of Gregoriou & Co in 1973
- Certified Public Accountant (CY)
- Fellow Member of the Association of International Accountants U.K.
- Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus (ICPAC)
- Vice President of the Tax Committee of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus (ICPAC) 2002-2010
- Member of the Society of Trusts and Estates Practitoners
- Member of the International Committee of MGI a leading International Association of Independent Auditing, Accounting and Consulting Firms from 1990 to 2008
- Wide experience of more than 40 years in the profession with specialization in the field of Taxation and Consultancy
- Registered Consultant of the Institute of Technology, of the Chamber of Commerce and the Industrial Training Authority
- Managing Director of MGI Gregoriou Co. Ltd until 30 April, 2013
- Managing Director of EKAVI LTD since 1st May, 2013
- Other Honorary appointments
- Vice President of Housing Finance Corporation (Appointment by the Council of Ministers for the period 1988-1993)
- President of the Rotary Club Nicosia-Lefkothea for 1997-1998